• TParker posted an update 1 week, 5 days ago

    I’m coming for you next Papa Smack! (Jason King)

  • TParker posted an update 1 week, 5 days ago

    Wahooooo…….. I’m out of the negative numbers!!!!! (-20)

  • bamatim15 posted an update 2 months, 2 weeks ago

    Let’s go everyone. Get your picks in. Let’s make this the best Smack Football year yet. I plan on doing my part taking it all for championship number 2.

  • Redfish posted an update 12 months ago

    Fiffffth! I plead the fiffffettthhh, fiffff the fifffffth!!! Sorry Mr. 26th!

  • Redfish posted an update 1 year ago

    And, I didn’t need the Hail Mary!!

  • Redfish posted an update 1 year ago

    Well, I’ll take 16 points any day! Finally, I can rest easier in the top levels again. It’s been a while!!!

  • Redfish posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago

    I chose FSU to win by 14. Had it sitting in there for over a week. Then, I started thinkin’ I shouldn’t pick with my heart this time, I always do and fall behind quickly. This time I think most everyone got fooled!

  • bamatim15 posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago

    Welcome to all of our new players and good luck to most of you (LOL). Week one has finally arrived! Time to put your hand in the dirt, don’t let up, and let’s all play a full 60 minutes. Don’t throw in the towel if you get way behind because it ain’t over ’till it’s over! Roll Tide!

  • dparker posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago

    OK, Jason King…something seems a little fishy here. You go from the bottom 10 to being tied for first place???

  • TParker's profile was updated 2 years ago

  • Redfish posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago

    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You betta have yo mind right! Feetsball is on the way!!!!!

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years ago

    That’s what SMACK is all about!

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years ago

    So, I picked up 6 points on my nemesis this week. I don’t really care if I win the whole thing… I just want to beat you!! Go Noles!!!

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years ago

    yep

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years ago

    Oh, it’s gonna be great to go from worst to first, so hang in there people!!! Here we come with the Tomahawk Chop! No doubt we are on the War Path!!!

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago

    The Gators are playing on a Thursday night!! Congratulations, after all that’s when the Junior Varsity usually plays!!!

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago

    It’s on! Like Donkey Kong, like Billy Bong or Right or Wrong! I will be RIGHT this year!

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago

    Oooooohhhh what a rush!! Let’s get it on!

  • Redfish posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago

    New year, new opportunities, new champ!! Nice to meet everyone. I’m bringing along some new friends to sweeten the pot too! Good luck! Mwwooohaaaahaaahaaa!!

  • bamatim15 posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago

    Congrats Tyce. Just wait until next year. I’ll be back! How many more days is it anyway????

  • Load More

©2026 SMACKFootball || Privacy Policy

Smack Talk!

I'll be working on changing this to a form you can use to talk smack. I'll let you know when this is available. For now, it doesn't work. GO GATORS!

Sending

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account